Our technicians have been specially equipped under the guidelines of OSHA and the CDC on how to clean and disinfect against the COVID-19 virus. In addition to our regular cleaning, we have added the following precautions and complimentary services to our standard maintenance cleanings:
1. Wear gloves and a mask.
2. Disinfect all light switches, door knobs, handles and buttons.
3. Use extra disinfectant in bathrooms and kitchens on faucets and countertops.
4. Wipe down all equipment with disinfectant when finished cleaning a home.
5. Wash hands thoroughly when arriving to a home and when finished.
6. Take temperature daily to check for a fever, do not come to work if there is.
If you prefer that we use your cleaning supplies or equipment during this time, that is fine. Please let us know and we will adjust accordingly.
We will never send a sick technician to your home, nor will we clean for an ill customer. All customers are asked to please let us know if they are experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate your cooperation.